- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: KPN Awards Accenture a Four-Year Contract
January 30, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPN, a leading telecommunications and IT services provider in The Netherlands, has awarded Accenture (NYSE: ACN) a four-year technology and management consulting contract to develop, build and maintain a full range of digital managed services.
Accenture will provide application development and maintenance services from its Netherlands location and through its India Delivery Center in Bangalore. Accenture’s industrialized breadth of global delivery capabilities focus on outcome, productivity and quality improvement through proven tools, innovations, automation, reusable assets, shared services and process optimizations.
This builds on the long term relationship between Accenture and KPN, expanding the range of capabilities Accenture is currently providing. Accenture has existing managed services contracts at KPN for its business support systems, infrastructure operations, as well as a contract to deliver KPN’s interactive TV services to multiple devices (TV, tablets and smartphones) based on the Accenture Video Solution. With this additional contract, Accenture will work with KPN on further enabling a consistent experience for KPN customers across digital touchpoints.
Anatoly Roytman, who leads the Accenture Interactive digital practice for Europe, Middle East and Africa, said, “This program delivers application development and maintenance for all of KPN’s applications for its Internet domains. It will combine effectively the support of KPN’s online domain activities which is currently provided by various outside suppliers.