- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Leader in Providing Professional Services to Oil and Gas Companies
November 9, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
According to the recently published IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oil and Gas Professional Services 2012 Vendor Assessment1 by IDC Energy Insights, a line of business of International Data Corporation (IDC), Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is positioned as a Leader in providing business consulting, IT consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing, and managed services to oil and gas companies globally.
The IDC MarketScape report evaluated the offerings and capabilities of 10 oil and gas services providers and evaluated them based on potential key strategy measures for success in two primary categories: current capabilities and future strategy. Based on the IDC MarketScape evaluation, Accenture is positioned as a Leader among vendors included in the assessment, with a strong strategic combination of capabilities for success in today’s oil and gas industry. Accenture is also described as having the right strategic initiatives to maintain and grow its capabilities in the future.
The new report assesses the capabilities and strategies of many of the leading professional service firms in addressing the specific needs of the oil and gas industry. In particular, the report evaluated professional service firms according to their success in providing offerings in industry segments including upstream, midstream, downstream and energy trading and risk management.