- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Leader in Worldwide SAP Implementation Ecosystem
July 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
According to the recently published “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Implementation Ecosystem 2012 Vendor Analysis, Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is positioned as a leader in worldwide implementations of SAP® solutions.
According to the IDC Marketscape, “Accenture is one of the leading implementers and innovators of SAP globally, with a strong practice in large-scale business transformation, business process improvement, value delivery, and application outsourcing. With more than 36,500 SAP practitioners worldwide, Accenture delivers and supports a full range of industry-specific business services for large-scale implementations that span multiple solutions including Core ERP, lines of business (SCM, HCM, etc.), and emerging technology areas such as analytics, HANA, mobility, and cloud. Accenture’s global delivery network, proprietary assets and solutions, and Innovation Centers for SAP deliver solid expertise and high performance to the firm’s clients.”
The IDC MarketScape report evaluated the 12 largest systems integrators for SAP applications with broad portfolios spanning IDC’s research coverage and with global scale. The evaluation is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that assesses each vendor relative to the criteria and to one another. The framework highlights the factors expected to be the most influential for success in the market in both the short term and the long term