- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Leaders Quadrant
January 13, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Gartner assessed 10 financial management consulting service providers for their Magic Quadrant.
“Our finance clients face many challenges today with ongoing market volatility, evolving regulations, and talent shortages so we appreciate being recognized in this way by Gartner, which we feel is an indicator of our capabilities that help finance executives realize their improvement objectives,” said Paul Boulanger, managing director, Accenture Finance & Enterprise Performance. “Ultimately, we help our clients deliver solutions that enable finance to create more value for the enterprise.”
Among the factors weighted heavily by Gartner in this analysis of Accenture and other providers are the providers’ market understanding, innovation; geographic strategy; market responsiveness and track record; and customer experience.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.