- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Life Safety Solution Named New Product of the Year
October 27, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The Accenture Life Safety Solution, a wireless-enabled multi-gas detection system that helps protect workers in potentially hazardous environments has received the industrial hygiene product of the year award from Occupational Health & Safety magazine.
The Accenture Life Safety Solution uses multiple Wi-Fi access points to determine the location of workers. The solution, which is designed, installed and deployed specific to a location, uses a lapel-based wireless four-gas detector, as well as a panic button and a motion sensor to detect when a worker stops moving for a period of time.
Massimo Pagella, senior executive in Accenture Plant and Automation Solutions comments:
“Worker safety is a key priority for a range of industries with operations in challenging working locations,” he said. “This solution can help mitigate risks by continuously monitoring the environment in the plant and automatically providing feedback on abnormalities to the control centers and to management. Accenture continues to invest in R&D to broaden the range of services and capabilities the solution offers.”