- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Accenture: Mobile Ticketing and Open Fare Management Systems Recognition
November 22, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is listed as a “vendor to watch” based on evaluation of its transportation industry expertise and a focus on mobility in the recently published Gartner Market Trends: Mobile Ticketing for Public Transportation, Worldwide, 2012.
Patrice Massat, global lead for Accenture’s Infrastructure and Transportation industry group comments:
“Accenture is an industry pioneer, with extensive experience of e-ticketing and mobility solutions as well as insight into device suppliers, which allows us to design solutions for both open payments and open architectures.”
The new report assesses the deployment of mobile ticketing and the migration to open fare systems, two important trends in public transportation. It examines the opportunities for traditional and nontraditional transport technology providers that are being generated by these trends.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.