- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Accenture Named Top Outsourcing Provider by IAOP
May 20, 2010
Erica deVry, Big4.com Staff Reporter
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals recently ranked Accenture No. 1 for third consecutive year in IAOP’s Global Outsourcing 100® List ranking of the world’s best outsourcing providers.
The Global Outsourcing 100 is designed to help companies compare and select service providers using an objective methodology. Providers are ranked on quality following a rigorously judged application process that examines 18 criteria. The final rankings are based on a weighted average of the judges’ scores on demonstrated competencies, size, growth, management capabilities and customer references.
"As the adoption of outsourcing accelerates around the globe, expanding the capabilities and commitment to excellence of outsourcing service providers is key." says Michael Corbett, Chairman, IAOP. "Identifying and recognizing the industry s best is what IAOP s Global Outsourcing 100 is all about and for Accenture to lead this list for three years running is an exceptional accomplishment."
Mike Salvino, Accenture’s group chief executive–Business Process Outsourcing, said, “For the third consecutive year, Accenture is honored to be recognized by the IAOP as the best outsourcing provider in the world. This ranking is a testament to the expertise and professionalism of the thousands of Accenture people around the world who are dedicated to delivering a broad range of outsourcing services to our clients – and to our clients who are realizing business improvement and true business value through outsourcing.”
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) is the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession. With more than 100,000 customer, advisor and provider members worldwide, IAOP helps companies increase their outsourcing success rate, improve their outsourcing ROI, and expand the opportunities for outsourcing across their businesses. To learn more, visit http://www.iaop.org/