- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: New Four Year Contract to Provide Digital Managed Services
February 8, 2013
KPN, a leading telecommunications and IT services provider in The Netherlands, has awarded Accenture a four-year technology and management consulting contract to develop, build and maintain a full range of digital managed services in order to support KPN’s online domain and drive integration and standardization. Financial terms were not disclosed.
This builds on the long term relationship between Accenture and KPN, expanding the range of capabilities Accenture is currently providing. Accenture has existing managed services contracts at KPN for its business support systems, infrastructure operations, as well as a contract to deliver KPN’s interactive TV services to multiple devices (TV, tablets and smartphones) based on the Accenture Video Solution. With this additional contract, Accenture will work with KPN on further enabling a consistent experience for KPN customers across digital touchpoints.
Accenture will provide application development and maintenance services from its Netherlands location and through its India Delivery Center in Bangalore. Accenture’s industrialized breadth of global delivery capabilities focus on outcome, productivity and quality improvement through proven tools, innovations, automation, reusable assets, shared services and process optimizations.