- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: New growth initiatives awarded
November 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced today that Southern Trust has selected Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration and Billing software as its core commercial lines rating, policy processing and billing system. Accenture’s award-winning policy and claims software offers carriers an integrated suite of software with modules that can be implemented individually or as part of a broader migration strategy. The combined software enables insurers of all sizes to benefit from a flexible suite of P&C software to configure products, transact lines of business and process claims.
Southern Trust will also use Accenture Duck Creek Templates, a pre-configured insurance product deployment solution for Insurance Services Office (ISO) based commercial lines and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) based workers’ compensation products. The templates are designed to support rapid implementation and ongoing maintenance of these lines of business with lower cost and risk.
Michael A. Jackowski, global managing director of Accenture Software for P&C insurance commented:
“We are pleased that our software was selected by Southern Trust as a key component of their move to a modern technology platform,” he said. “Their mission is to provide best-in-class service to their agents and customers, and they understand that our software enables streamlined and efficient policy and billing processing, as well as increased service levels.”