- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: New Human Services Eligibility System for State of Iowa
December 16, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture will implement the Human Services suite of products from Accenture Software to support the state’s efforts to meet upcoming federal guidelines, improve customer services, reduce technology costs and integrate eligibility processes across a number of human service and health programs. The products include the Accenture Public Service Platform, the Accenture Benefits Management System and the Accenture Citizen Self-Service Portal.
“Iowa is seizing a great opportunity to build a more integrated eligibility system, to better meet the needs of citizens. The system will improve program integrity, increase productivity of staff and reduce long-term IT costs,” said Julie Booth, Accenture’s managing director for human services for state, local and provincial government in North America.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.