- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: New Office in Calgary, Alberta
February 7, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture recently opened a new office in downtown Calgary, featuring the latest technology to help employees collaborate and connect with clients, and each other, locally and around the world.
In keeping with Accenture’s commitment to conducting business in an environmentally sustainable way, the Accenture office in Calgary is eco-efficient, using sustainable and environmentally friendly operational practices, and materials such as Forest Stewardship Council certified wood, carpet tile with up to 68 percent recycled content, and flooring that is Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
As a leader in effective workplace strategies, Accenture’s move to a new location in Calgary comes with the latest collaborative technologies to drive productivity, including:
- A “walk up and connect” technology experience that merges furniture and technology to help teams access and share information in one meeting through large-screen sharing
- A unified laptop communications platform that connects people everywhere with instant messaging, voice, video and online meetings
“Our office showcases a wide range of collaborative workspaces and technologies and helps leverage Accenture’s ability to connect with the best talent worldwide,” said Luke O’Regan, managing director of Accenture’s operations in Calgary. “The opening of this new office supports our efforts to help businesses in Alberta – and around the world – achieve high performance.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.