- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: New Version of its Property and Casualty Insurance Software
December 19, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced the availability of Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration release 5.1, the latest version of its policy administration and rating software platform and a key component of its Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance software suite. The new release provides functionality aimed at helping insurers improve account management and underwriting efficiencies, combined with features designed to reduce implementation time and cost.
The new software can easily manage account data for large commercial risk quoting and policy processing. New enhancements provide key support for consolidating and maintaining customer information across multiple lines of business, helping to ensure data quality and consistency. As well, it can get products to market faster. Updated product templates assist users with regulatory standards compliance up to 90 days ahead of the content effective date, encouraging first-mover status. The templates include high quality country-wide Insurance Services Office (ISO) and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) bureau content.
To accelerate Accenture Duck Creek’s global adoption, pre-configured templates for commercial property owner’s products are now available for the UK market. These templates, based on Polaris standards and supporting iMarket connectivity, help to enable rapid implementation of commercial property owner’s line of business with lower cost and lower risk.