- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: New Version of Property and Casualty Insurance Software
December 22, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced the availability of Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration release 5.1, the latest version of its policy administration and rating software platform and a key component of its Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance software suite. The new release provides functionality aimed at helping insurers improve account management and underwriting efficiencies, combined with features designed to reduce implementation time and cost.
New capabilities of the software are intended to help users:
- Easily manage account data for large commercial risk quoting and policy processing. New enhancements provide key support for consolidating and maintaining customer information across multiple lines of business, helping to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Quickly access information with an updated user interface highlighted by a new toolbar. An improved, customizable toolbar enables the user to add, manage and complete their tasks at any stage in the policy administration and rating process, thereby facilitating an optimized workflow.
To accelerate Accenture Duck Creek’s global adoption, pre-configured templates for commercial property owner’s products are now available for the UK market. These templates, based on Polaris standards and supporting iMarket connectivity, help to enable rapid implementation of commercial property owner’s line of business with lower cost and lower risk.