- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Patient Record System Contract
December 26, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been selected by The Phoenix Partnership (TPP) to implement a patient administration system across nine community health systems and children’s health services for the National Health Services (NHS) in southern England. Under the multi-million dollar agreement, Accenture and TPP will create a single electronic patient record system that will enable clinicians to access and exchange health information across community, primary and acute care settings.
“We are delighted to have been selected to help support community and child health service providers across southern England,” said Jim Burke, managing director for Accenture’s health business in the United Kingdom. “With the combination of TPP’s proven and reliable technology and Accenture’s implementation experience, patients of all ages across southern England will see the benefits that connected health can provide.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.