- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Positioned as a Leader in Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem
January 27, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture has been positioned as a “Leader” in IDC’s recently published report, “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oracle Implementation.
Derek Steelberg, global managing director of Oracle business for Accenture comments:
“Accenture’s being named a leader in this report is an affirmation of our extensive track record of Oracle systems implementations worldwide,” he said. “Looking ahead, we will continue to help our clients gain the most business value from their Oracle implementations by leveraging our global network, industry experience and strong alliance with Oracle, combined with investments in innovative Oracle-based solutions for vertical industries, customer experience, analytics, mobility and engineered systems.”
IDC assessed 12 of the largest Oracle applications systems integrators for this report, which is designed to evaluate the characteristics of each firm. IDC divides potential key strategy measures for success into two primary categories: capabilities and strategies. IDC specifically noted three areas of strength for Accenture: ability to integrate teams, capability to provide functional insights and ability to manage changes in project scope.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.