- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Positioned as a Leader in Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been positioned as a “Leader” in IDC’s recently published report, “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem 2012 Vendor Analysis.”1 The report represents a vendor assessment, including both qualitative and quantitative characteristics, of the 2012 Oracle-based systems integration ecosystem through the IDC MarketScape model.
“Accenture’s being named a leader in this report is an affirmation of our extensive track record of Oracle systems implementations worldwide,” said Derek Steelberg, global managing director of Oracle business for Accenture. “Looking ahead, we will continue to help our clients gain the most business value from their Oracle implementations by leveraging our global network, industry experience and strong alliance with Oracle, combined with investments in innovative Oracle-based solutions for vertical industries, customer experience, analytics, mobility and engineered systems.”
IDC assessed 12 of the largest Oracle applications systems integrators for this report, which is designed to evaluate the characteristics of each firm. In naming Accenture as a leader, IDC stated that, “Accenture has a comprehensive set of services for Oracle in the market and is one of Oracle’s global partners. Accenture is known for its vertical industry specialization and industry-tailored solutions, global delivery capability, and breadth of service — including strategy, business consulting, systems integration, technology consulting, and application outsourcing – serving the needs of large-scale businesses and governments.”