- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant of Leading Industry Analyst Firm’s Magic Quadrant for SAP Implementation Service Providers
July 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Gartner Inc.’s recently published “Magic Quadrant for SAP Implementation Service Providers, North America.”1 has positioned Accenture in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated each service provider’s comprehensive set of offerings based on SAP solutions, including their ability to provide consulting services for SAP solution-based environments; ability to provide a comprehensive set of system integration and implementation services across SAP applications, products and technologies; and ability to service multiple industries.
Mark Willford, global managing director of SAP business for Accenture commented:
“We believe Accenture’s positioning as a leader in this Magic Quadrant is a reflection of our unrivaled combination of broad industry knowledge, superior skills and expertise with SAP solutions, and unsurpassed delivery capabilities for the core SAP ERP application as well as highly strategic areas such as analytics on the SAP HANA® platform, cloud and mobility technologies,” he said. “We continue to invest in our North America business for SAP solutions including sharpening our industry focus and adding more capabilities. Our passion is to keep developing innovative new solutions that deliver real value for our clients.”