- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant
October 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture has been positioned in the “Leaders” quadrant of Gartner, Inc.’s recently published “Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting, Worldwide .
Mark Pearson, managing director –Accenture Operations Consulting Services commented:
“We believe that being positioned in the Leaders quadrant of this Gartner report is a testament to the quality and breadth of services Accenture delivers to clients to help them create dynamic operations capable of responding to volatility in the business environment,” he said. “Such dynamic operations are flexible enough to quickly help assimilate data that informs management decisions and drives agile execution.”
Gartner assessed 10 business consulting service providers for the Magic Quadrant, which focuses on operations consulting capabilities, including strategy and transformation services supporting CEOs, COOs, chief supply chain officers, chief procurement officers and other leaders. In conducting this analysis, Gartner’s scope included product innovation and life cycle management, supply chain management and sourcing and procurement. Gartner’s analysis included information drawn from interviews with the providers’ clients.
Among the factors weighted heavily by Gartner in this analysis of Accenture and other providers are the nature of the services and related capabilities providers offer; their market responsiveness and track record for responding to changing customer needs and market dynamics; customer experience with the providers; their ability to understand and respond to buyer needs; and their offering strategy.