- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture : Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant
December 19, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The capabilities included in the assessment ranged from finance advisory services, finance transformation strategy and change management, to financial performance improvement, business process improvement, and governance, risk and compliance in the finance function. They also considered the providers’ finance and accounting shared services and outsourcing advisory services; and business application implementation capabilities, such as those tied to business analytics, business intelligence and corporate performance management.
Among the factors weighted heavily by Gartner in this analysis of Accenture and other providers are the providers’ market understanding, innovation; geographic strategy; market responsiveness and track record; and customer experience.
“Our finance clients face many challenges today with ongoing market volatility, evolving regulations, and talent shortages so we appreciate being recognized in this way by Gartner, which we feel is an indicator of our capabilities that help finance executives realize their improvement objectives,” he said. “Ultimately, we help our clients deliver solutions that enable finance to create more value for the enterprise.”