- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture Ranked One of the Most Popular Firms in India
October 24, 2012
A new study from LinkedIn has found that Accenture is one of the five most popular firms to work for in India. The other firms on the list are Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Oracle and IBM.
The report has shown that the technology sector is the most popular sector for people to work in. LinkedIn’s report shared perspective on how firms can make their firms more attractive to employees and draw the best talent.
Irfan Abdulla, talent director with LinkedIn’s division in India, said that firms need to make it a priority to appeal to potential employees. A talented workplace is the biggest asset any company has.
The report also found that more employees are drawn to work in the technology sector than any other. The software industry was the most popular industry among employees across the globe. Google was ranked as the world’s most popular employer.
The report was the most comprehensive study of its kind. The authors based their findings off of the studies on the actions of over 175 million professionals across the world. In addition, one of the company’s leading executives said that the results of the report were cross-checked with those of other studies which yielded similar findings.