- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Recognized by Microsoft
July 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture and Avanade’s France business was honored with the Country Partner of the Year award for demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to customers and for driving customer satisfaction and innovation.
The two companies were jointly recognized with the Mobility Partner of the Year Award for their proven ability to deploy, integrate and support breakthrough solutions that help accelerate clients’ business cycles, increase productivity, reduce operating costs, and extend their infrastructures with the Windows Phone platform.
Accenture and Avanade received the Alliance Partner of the Year – Application Platform award for their demonstrated leadership in driving Microsoft-based application platform solutions to enterprise customers that best integrate the infrastructure, database, business logic, user experience and server management layers for on-premises or cloud-based mission critical applications.
Scott Harrison, global lead for Accenture’s Microsoft alliance commented:
“We’re pleased that Accenture and Avanade have once again been honored with Microsoft partner of the year awards in recognition of our ability to deliver outstanding results for clients on the Microsoft platform,” she said. “Our consistent showing in these awards year after year is clear evidence of the joint commitment by our two companies to delivering business value and outcomes for our clients around the world.”