- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Regional Partner of the Year Awards
August 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been recognized has been recognized with several regional U.S. Partner of the Year awards for 2012 by Microsoft. Microsoft also recognized Accenture and Avanade with the Enterprise Compete Partner of the Year for its work on strategic accounts across the central United States. Additionally, Accenture and Avanade were honored as the Northeast District Dynamics Partner of the Year for CRM. This award recognizes a Microsoft partner who provides innovative solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and fosters superior customer engagement in the Northeast District.
Accenture and Avanade were also individually recognized for their work in the healthcare industry. Accenture was named the U.S. Health and Human Services Partner of the Year for 2012 for its Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) offerings. The Accenture Public Health Platform (APHP) is based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology and is designed to enhance administrative efficiency, improve flexibility in program management and speed deployment, thus reducing total cost of ownership. The platform enables states to better adapt to the continually evolving Medicaid landscape, budget pressures and initiatives surrounding health reform mandates.
Finally, Accenture Federal Services was recognized as the U.S. Federal Dynamics Partner of the Year for its Task Management solution, TMT. TMT is the leading task management solution deployed in the U.S. Department of Defense and is used by over 70,000 users world-wide.