- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Selected by Generali France
December 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has signed a ten-year contract with Generali France, the second largest general insurer in France, to manage a portfolio of more than 100,000 individual life insurance policies that Generali France no longer underwrites, markets or promotes. Generali France is one of the main foreign subsidiaries of the Generali Group, Europe’s largest life insurer.
The Accenture Life Insurance Platform, used by more than 40 leading insurers worldwide,is a robust, configurable and scalable software platform that offers life insurance and annuity carriers of all sizes with the ability to automate operational support across the full policy lifecycle. The platform can be implemented out-of-the-box with limited integration efforts or leveraged for more significant transformation projects.
The agreement, signed in February 2012, is designed to maintain superior customer service on behalf of Generali France while lowering operating cost. Accenture will reengineer the insurer’s policy management processes and increase automation through the newly enhanced Accenture Life Insurance Platform, Accenture’s industry-leading life and annuity insurance policy administration software, resulting in enhanced levels of service and greater productivity. The platform has been adapted to the French individual life insurance market, including the French tax regime.