- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Accenture: Software Solution Helps Banks Increase Sales and Efficiencies
December 16, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The new Accenture Enterprise Customer System allows banks to create and capitalize on a single customer view to generate greater sales opportunities, as well as bring more visibility and efficiency to operational tasks.
“The Accenture Enterprise Customer System allows banks to gain a single, consolidated view of customers to create more relevant and valuable interactions – in short, delivering better services and experiences to customers across all channels,” said Colin Davies, managing director, Accenture Software. “This 360 degree view of the customer allows banks to provide personalized pricing and relevant value-add offerings more easily and efficiently.”
With the Accenture Enterprise Customer System, banks can reduce operational inefficiencies: Accenture’s unique technology for channel and system integration allows for aggregation of data from disparate systems, for an easily accessible and complete customer information and history without costly data migration.