- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Software to modernize core insurance policy system chosen
November 19, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced recently that Southern Trust has selected Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration and Billing software as its core commercial lines rating, policy processing and billing system.
“We need a modern technology system with a track record of fast, successful implementations to support both our current needs and our future expansion roadmap,” said Eric Russett, Vice President, Southern Trust. “With Accenture Duck Creek software, we’ll be able to more easily support and configure all of our commercial lines of business on a single platform while also benefiting from a future-proof architecture that positions us for growth.”
Accenture’s award-winning policy and claims software offers carriers an integrated suite of software with modules that can be implemented individually or as part of a broader migration strategy. The combined software enables insurers of all sizes to benefit from a flexible suite of P&C software to configure products, transact lines of business and process claims.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Software combines deep technology acumen with industry knowledge to develop differentiated software products. It offers innovative software-based solutions to enable organizations to meet their business goals and achieve high performance. Its home page is www.accenture.com/software. For P&C Insurance software, its home page is www.accenture.com/pcsoftware.