- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Technology Modernization Contract Awarded
November 10, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Crum & Forster has selected Accenture to develop new software for them. They will use the software as a major component of their rating and policy processing system for commercial lines, specialty lines and workers’ compensation. The new system will enable Crum & Forster to quickly and easily launch and maintain products, and increase operational efficiencies by streamlining policy administration processes.
The Duck Creek Policy Administration software and Accenture Duck Creek Templates are pre-configured insurance product deployment solutions for Insurance Services Office (ISO) based commercial lines and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) based workers’ compensation products. Going forward, the templates will enable the rapid implementation and maintenance of these lines of business.
Accenture’s award-winning policy and claims software offers carriers an integrated suite of software with modules that can be implemented individually or as part of a broader migration strategy. The combined software enables insurers of all sizes to benefit from a flexible suite of property & casualty (P&C) software to configure products, transact lines of business and process claims.
Michael A. Jackowski, global managing director of Accenture Software for P&C insurance commented:
“We are pleased to be working with Crum & Forster and supporting their growth initiatives,” he said. “The flexibility and rich functionality of our policy administration software suite, including our industry-leading rating solution, will allow them to provide an enhanced user experience for both underwriters and agents.”