- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Accenture: Third-Quarter Fiscal Year 2012 Conference Call
June 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture will discuss its third-quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Thursday, June 28 at 4:30 p.m. EDT in a conference call. A news release containing these results will be issued before the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available online at www.accenture.com beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 28, and continuing until Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012. A podcast of the conference call will be available online at www.accenture.com beginning approximately 24 hours after the call and continuing until Wednesday, Sept. 26. The replay will also be available via telephone by dialing +1 (800) 475-6701 [+1 (320) 365-3844 outside the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada] and entering access code 248732 from 7:00 p.m. EDT Thursday, June 28 through Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012.
To participate, please dial +1 (888) 276-0010 [+1 (612) 332-0720 outside the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada] approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call. The conference call will also be accessible live on the Investor Relations section of the Accenture Web site at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 246,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com