- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: To Deliver Innovative Television Services
December 15, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
One of the leading telecommunications and ICT service providers in the Netherlands, has selected Accenture (NYSE: ACN) to develop and maintain innovative television services based on the Accenture Video Solution. Financial terms were not disclosed. KPN’s iTV Online Services leverage KPN’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) for content streaming. The CDN provides various business-to-business and consumer services using the latest technology and is built to stringent network standards that translate into improved picture stability and a best-in-class adaptive streaming services for KPN’s clients.
Under the agreement, Accenture will improve service performance and deliver KPN’s interactive TV service to multiple devices (TV, tablets and smartphones). Using Accenture’s software-based open architecture, KPN is able to offer a unique viewing experience. This new integrated solution will add features to the market leading iTV and iTV Online services that KPN offers to the Dutch retail and wholesale markets.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.