- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: To Provide IT Services for TAFE
January 30, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has marked a 10-year relationship with the Department of Education, Training and Employment in Queensland, Australia. Accenture has provided business services to support the TAFE Queensland Institutes Student Administrative System (ISAS) since 2002.
“Accenture has proven itself to be a reliable and valued provider of services to us and, with the latest arrangement, both of our organizations will continue to focus on improving the student experience across the state by providing a solution that meets the challenges of our environment,” says Dean Sedgman from the Department.
The ISAS solution provides a centralized, end-to-end student administration solution for more than 80 TAFE campuses across Queensland, providing more than 250,000 students annually with access to their records and numerous services, such as enrollment, self-service for academic records and payment of accounts. The solution processes more than 1.6 million enrollment transactions and issues 80,000 awards and certificates per year.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.