- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Accenture: Twenty Five Million U.S. Navy Contract for Space Naval Warfare
October 28, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Under a new contract with the U.S. Department of the Navy, Accenture will provide program management and engineering services support primarily to the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) in San Diego, CA. SSC Pacific is the Navy’s research, development, testing and evaluation, engineering and fleet support center for command, control and communications systems and ocean surveillance.
Accenture Federal Services was awarded a $25 million contract as part of an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract, to provide command, control, communications, computers and intelligence systems engineering support.The IDIQ has a three-year base contracting period with a two-year option.
Vince Vlasho, who leads Accenture’s work with the U.S. Navy commented:
“SSC transforms ships, aircraft and vehicles into an integrated battle force, sharing information that is critical to mission success. Working with our clients, Accenture implements innovative solutions that help improve or enhance operational performance,” he said.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.