- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Webcast CFO Remarks From Its Investor & Analyst Conference Today
October 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) will host a live webcast of remarks at its Investor & Analyst Conference today. The remarks and Q&A session will be webcast live beginning at approximately 11:00 a.m. EDT and will run until approximately 12 noon EDT. Accenture invites investors to listen to the live webcast and to view slides from the event via the Investor Relations section of the Accenture website at www.accenture.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company’s website beginning at approximately 2:00 p.m. EDT today.
The webcast will feature a presentation from Chief Financial Officer Pamela Craig that includes a summary of certain financial information, the company’s financial goals, and information about the company’s capital allocation strategy, including share buybacks and dividends. Following the remarks, Ms. Craig and the company’s CEO, Pierre Nanterme, will host a Q&A session with investors and analysts attending the event.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.