- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
CapGemini Enters Alliance With Surgient, Market Leader Lab Management Software
September 2, 2008
Erica deVry, Big4.com Staff Reporter
CapGemini, a leading provider of technology and outsourcing services in the world, declared that CapGemini Financial Services USA Inc. has entered into an alliance contract with Surgient, a market leader of lab management software. The contract will allow CapGemini to present greater amount to financial services companies through the utilization of scalable virtualization. Surgient is a powerful and mature solution which allows Enterprise Information Management firms to manage different virtual resources effectively.
Charlie Li, vice president of Quality Management and Testing Practice at the Financial Services Strategic Business Unit of CapGemini said that by entering into an agreement with Surgient, they can now provide greater client access to environment configurations and deliver higher utilization of pre-production infrastructure. Expected results are: enhanced business support, cheap costs and shorter response times. He further said that with this new virtualization solution, they can assist global companies to become agile on their application strategy to meet the needs of their growing business.
According to a recent study “Virtual Lab Automation”, by vokeStream, leading companies are adopting the virtualization software across application lifecycles. Virtual Lab Automation further helps to predict behavior of software being developed, increase relationship and communication, break down silos and enhance automation effectiveness.
Sameer Jagtap, vice president, Business Development and Strategic Alliances at Surgient said, “The Surgient platform provides organizations insight into enterprise-wide inefficiencies, granting their IT departments extra time to uncover defects and improve software quality prior to going live.” He further said that the addition of lab management software would be of great value to worldwide financial services customers since it allows CapGemini to offer quality software development and training support.