- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Featured Job: Consulting – Manager – Technology Advisory Job
January 3, 2013
McGladrey is a leading provider of professional services to mid-market companies across the U.S. We are currently seeking a Technology Advisory Manager to add to our practice based in Vienna, VA. This is a Manager Level position. Candidates must have held senior-level Advisory or Management Consulting level positions with consulting firms, supporting a similar Advisory or Management Consulting team in the past. The right candidate must also have proven skills in providing hands-on management and oversight for complex business transformation and process review projects. The successful Technology Advisory Manager will work with McGladrey clients to assist with a variety of needs. The goal is to support our clients’ efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient. To meet that objective, our service offering includes, among others, the analysis of specific business requirements and translate these into sound technology architecture and infrastructure designs, and vendor selection and certain implementation services.
Please see the full job description here.