- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Ernst & Young: Axia Value Chain joins
December 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
As companies look to enhance their supply chain capabilities in rapidly changing markets, Ernst & Young announced today that Axia Value Chain, a leading management consulting firm, has joined Ernst & Young Terco.
“Axia differentiates Ernst & Young Terco in the Brazilian market and throughout the world by proposing a new model for business management and client support,” said Jorge Menegassi, CEO of Ernst & Young Terco. “It’s a new mindset that translates and simplifies management and the decision-making process by embracing a disruptive and unpredictable new age of business as part of the norm. We both seek to help accelerate the business performance of our clients.”
Axia serves Brazilian companies with operations in the country and abroad, including China, Slovakia, the United States and Latin America. Axia saw 38% growth in FY12 and revenues of more than R$35 million (US$17 million).
“Today’s move also reflects the drive Ernst & Young is making in emerging markets to better serve clients across the globe,” said Bob Patton, Vice Chair, Americas Advisory Services, Ernst & Young. “Our global strategy is about having the best talent in the locations where clients need to do business and linking those teams to their colleagues around the world. This integrated, multinational approach is critical for giving clients 360 degree service.”
Axia Value Chain is a Brazilian consulting firm in business management focused on delivering results and value creation. In its 10 years, the company consulted on more than 150 projects, serving Brazilian companies with operations in the country and abroad. Its team of more than 140 consultants comprises professionals in a wide variety of disciplines.