- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Ernst & Young: Evolving Technology Challenging Organizations’ Privacy Protection
February 8, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
As the privacy landscape continues to evolve and mature, certain governance, technology, and regulatory trends are forming around how market conditions are impacting organizations’ privacy decisions, according to a new Ernst & Young report.
The new Privacy trends 2013: The uphill climb continues report outlines the key issues facing regulators and companies alike and features additional observations from leading privacy experts.
“We are now entering a new era, where governance and accountability play a central role in effective privacy management,” said Dr. Sagi Leizerov, Leader of Privacy Advisory and Assurance Services, Ernst & Young LLP. “As the digital landscape evolves, regulators and organizations need to open the lines of communication and serve as the stewards of privacy protection.”
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Worldwide, our 167,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.