- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Ernst & Young: Expands Transaction Advisory Services
January 17, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Orlan Boston, Steven McLeighton, Ben Pickering, Thomas Taylor, Giri Varadarajan, and Simon Western have joined the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice with Ernst & Young.
Orlan Boston joins Ernst & Young LLP’s Transaction Advisory Services Life Sciences sector and Operational Transactions Services group as a principal and the Transaction Life Sciences Sector Leader. He brings 15 years of experience in management consulting and transaction advisory services for the life sciences and healthcare industry.
Steven McLeighton joins as the Legal Entity Rationalization (LER) leader for Ernst & Young , a new position which will help companies during the target identification, due diligence, and integration processes. Ben Pickering joins the company’s US Restructuring Advisory Services group as a principal, where he will continue to advise clients on restructuring. Mr. Pickering has over 22 years of experience in corporate restructuring and turnarounds across an array of industries.
Thomas Taylor joins as a Senior Managing Director and co-leader of the firm’s newly formed Private Equity Value Creation Advisory Group. Taylor has more than 30 years’ experience assessing strategic and operational issues and helping private equity funds and their portfolio companies improve profitability and promote growth in challenging environments. Giri Varadarajan has been added as a Senior Managing Director and co-leader of the PE Value Creation Advisory Group. He has more than 15 years’ experience advising clients on value-creation programs, enterprise cost reduction, capital efficiency improvements, supply-chain transformations, outsourcing, and pricing and portfolio optimization.
Simon Western joins as Senior Managing Director and US Financial Services’ sector leader for Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and affiliate of the firm.