- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Ernst & Young: Forty years tabulating Golden Globe Awards
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ernst & Young LLP, a leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, and services to strategic growth markets, has once again tabulated and safeguard the results of the Golden Globe® Awards. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the awards, and the 40th year that the firm has overseen the voting and tabulation process for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Winners are known only to three senior Ernst & Young LLP professionals in advance of the telecast.
The firm is also responsible for qualifying voting members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, confirming that their credentials are current and meet the standards set forth by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
“During the past four decades, Ernst & Young LLP has confirmed that the Golden Globe voting process meets standards that support the integrity and security of the results,” said Andy Sale, Ernst & Young LLP partner responsible for the 2013 Golden Globe® Awards. “With the globalization of entertainment, the importance of the award has greatly increased in recent years.”