- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Ernst & Young: Global Cultural Competence Recognition
October 13, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
DiversityInc recognized the global Ernst & Young organization as the Top Company for Global Cultural Competence at an awards dinner recently. Ernst & Young was honored for its expansion of diversity management efforts on a global basis, and the organization’s ability to remain locally sensitive to cultural beliefs while creating an inclusive workplace culture.
In naming Ernst & Young the recipient of the award, DiversityInc also highlighted that cultural competence and harassment/discrimination training are emphasized throughout the global organization, as are talent identification and development for underrepresented groups.
Karyn Twaronite, Americas Inclusiveness Officer, for the Ernst & Young organization commented:
“This award is important to Ernst & Young because we believe the definition of diversity is expanding beyond just gender and ethnicity to differences in culture, generation, technical knowledge, home country and more,” she said. “To leverage the power of these evolving differences across our global business, we must be culturally competent. We believe our signature professional networks, training and development programs, and commitment to inclusive leadership are helping us grow these competencies, and it’s tremendous to have a leader like DiversityInc recognize this.”
This was DiversityInc’s fourth year awarding companies for their exemplary achievements across the areas of diversity management. Click here for more information about the event.