- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Ernst & Young: IT Developers Expanding in Romania
August 4, 2012
Ernst & Young has reported that software developers are considering expanding into Romania. Romanian developers have created some applications that have been well received in the global marketplace.
Despite the growing demand for software applications Romania, the citizens of Romania may not immediately be avid buyers for the applications. Social media started to become popular in Romania in the last couple of years. According to leading experts, it will likely be a few years before Romanian citizens become a prime market for IT developers. However, Ernst & Young found that the market for IT and entertainment products in Romania is growing rapidly.
IT exports to Romania have grown by nearly 40% in the last four years. This clearly outpaces the 6% growth in personal incomes.
Several hundred Romanian applications have already been developed. One of the most popular applications was Trip Journal. Ernst & Young predicts that the number of Romanian applications will increase 400% by the end of 2012.
The economic crisis has had a significant impact on the market for IT goods and services throughout Romania. The nations is turning towards the technological revolution to create jobs and inspire economic growth. This is likely to encourage more technological innovation in the coming years.