- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Ernst & Young: Leslie Blair recognized for leadership by Consulting Magazine
October 16, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Leslie Brown Blair has been selected a winner of a 2012 Consulting magazine’s “Women Leaders in Consulting” award. Blair was among over 400 nominees considered by Consulting magazine. She was nominated by Bob Patton who was honored by the publication for his leadership in 2011. The award will be presented at the 6th Annual Women Leaders in Consulting Gala Awards dinner at The St. Regis in New York on November 8, 2012.
As the West Sub-Area Advisory Managing Partner of Ernst & Young LLP, Blair’s leadership has resulted in her sub-area gaining the number one rankings for sales performance, revenue growth and profitability within Ernst & Young LLP, and in her personally being voted “best in class” by her colleagues for her exemplary and strategic leadership.Blair first joined Ernst & Young LLP (then Ernst & Whinney) in 1989. She was named a partner in 1994. She played an instrumental role in developing the consulting practice of the Ernst & Young member firm in Belgium. Prior to rejoining Ernst & Young LLP in 2009, Blair spent over a decade leading major initiatives with Cap Gemini, Deloitte and Oracle.
Bob Patton, the Americas Advisory Vice Chair for the Ernst & Young organization commented:
“Leslie has a history of achieving game-changing transformations for the projects and companies she leads,” he said. “She is a leader in every way and we are delighted that her record of accomplishment and her unique ability to motivate teams to greatness are being recognized.”