- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Ernst & Young: New leader of LLP’s Federal Practice
December 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
With over 20 years of industry experience, Rollie Quinn has dedicated his career to serving the public sector market. He brings experience in scaling a federal practice, having led teams that have significantly grown at several multinational organizations, including PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), BearingPoint, KPMG and Raytheon Company. He has joined the firm as the Federal Practice Leader.
“Rollie brings in-depth sector knowledge and experience that will help us continue to grow this practice,” said Deborah Kissire, East Central Sub-Area Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP. “His leadership roles in directing complex client relationships represent the kind of leadership we have been seeking to further our investment and footprint in this practice.”
Most recently, Quinn served as the National Security Practice Leader at PwC, overseeing a multimillion dollar business with a client base that included the Department of Defense, the Department of State and the United States Agency for International Development.
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Worldwide, our 167,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.