- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Ernst& Young: NSW and ACT entrepreneurs shine
August 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Eastern region awards ceremony was held last night in Sydney. Ernst & Young Canberra Office Managing Partner, Lucille Halloran commended all of the 2012 Eastern region award winners and nominees for their innovation, determination and entrepreneurial spirit.
“All of our Eastern region winners and award recipients will go on to contend for the title of 2012 Australian Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year at the national awards in November,” she said.
Winners of the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Eastern region awards, by category, were:
- Emerging – Michael McGoogan, UberGlobal
- Industry – Dan Collins, Genesis Care
- Services – Dr Andrew Kuper, LeapFrog Investments
- Technology – Jamie Jackson, Ozsale
Also recognised in the non-competitive regional award categories were:
- Listed award – James Myatt, Australian Power & Gas
- Social entrepreneur – Ronni Kahn, OzHarvest
- Champion of Entrepreneurship – Imelda Roche AO, Roche Group