- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Ernst & Young: Receives SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2013
January 29, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ernst & Young LLP today announced it is the recipient of their SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2013: “Top Services Partner – Growth.” Awards were presented by SAP Americas (NYSE: SAP) .
Selected from SAP’s wide-ranging North American partner base, nominations for the SAP Regional Partner Excellence Awards were based on internal SAP data. A steering committee composed of regional and global SAP representatives determined winning partners in each category according to numerous criteria.Focused on optimizing investments in SAP solutions, Ernst & Young offers transformative services around finance, supply chain, and customer by identifying the technology opportunities that will make the biggest impact on business performance and by integrating competencies in tax, assurance and risk.
“We are very proud to be selected by SAP as the leading services partner for growth in North America,” said Greg Cudahy, principal and Advisory Services Performance Improvement practice leader, Ernst & Young LLP. “Our focus on aligning business issues with the SAP solutions that enable our clients to achieve their performance goals, is transforming industries. This award is a testament to a differentiated model for collaborating with SAP and our clients for outcome-centricity.”