- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Ernst & Young: Shortlisted for seven consulting awards
January 16, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ernst & Young’s UK Advisory practice has been shortlisted in seven categories for the prestigious Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Awards 2013.
The MCA Awards celebrate the very best projects and individual consultants. Ernst & Young has been shortlisted in the following Project categories for some of the seven consulting awards:
- Change Management in the Public Sector for work with HM Treasury
- Finance and Risk Management for work with Credit Suisse
- Performance Improvement in the Private Sector for work with Willis Group
- Technology for work with UK Border Agency
Harry Gaskell, Managing Partner of Ernst & Young’s UK & Ireland Advisory practice said:
“At Ernst & Young we always look for ways to celebrate high performing teams and individuals and the exceptional service they deliver for our clients. The MCA Awards are a great opportunity to do exactly that and for our industry to come together and celebrate what we can achieve when working at our best. I want to wish all the Ernst & Young shortlisted candidates the best of luck on the night.”