- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Ernst & Young :Tops Kennedy’s List
January 25, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ernst & Young announced today that Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory has named the network leading providers of insurance consulting services globally. Ernst & Young has the highest growth rate of the 20 largest insurance sector consulting service providers and a 7% market share (based on calendar year 2011 revenues), as part of Kennedy’s“Consulting to the Insurance Sector 2012.”
David Hollander, Global Insurance Advisory Leader for the Ernst & Young organization noted that sales and distribution consulting, with its focus on customer-centric strategies, may also be poised for an increase. “Our focus on ‘customer’ initiatives has gone a long way toward rethinking our relationships and changing the perception of how we add value to the customer experience,” he said.
Hollander went on:
“This report documents that Ernst & Young has a global insurance network is well established to address clients’ complex issues by drawing on a broad range of services and global professionals for their market, as well as offering international and technical perspectives,” he furthered. “In response to changing regulatory requirements, uncertain financial markets and a persistent low interest rate environment, our clients around the world are relentless in their pursuit of profitable growth and efficiency improvement. Virtually all of them are taking steps to improve key aspects of their operations through significant business transformation initiatives.”
In addition to being ranked number one overall, Ernst & Young firms are the only insurance consulting provider to receive Kennedy’s highest capability rating of “very strong” in all of the following insurance consulting capabilities: financial advisory, underwriting, actuary and risk, regulatory compliance, and firm-focused risk advisory services.
Ernst & Young has a Global Insurance Center that brings brings together a worldwide team of professionals to help you achieve your potential — a team with deep technical experience in providing assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.