- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Ernst & Young: Wins two awards for outstanding service to the hedge fund industry
January 20, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The HFMWeek Hedge Fund Services Awards honor companies that have outperformed their peer group during the course of 2011–12. It is judged both quantitatively and qualitatively, resulting in a final shortlist of candidates that have demonstrated financial progress, growth, client satisfaction, genuine product innovation and adaptability. The finalists are determined by a panel of independent judges, made up of influential industry experts.
Ernst & Young LLP, a leading service provider for start-up and established hedge funds, has received the award for Best Audit Services in the 2012 HFMWeek U.S. Hedge Fund Services Awards and was ranked as the top audit and accounting firm in Hedge Funds Review’s 2012 Service Provider Rankings
Now in its second year, the Hedge Funds Review Service Provider Rankings provide insight on the industry’s preferred service providers. It surveys over 1,000 professionals, including hedge fund managers and investors, to reflect how they view the overall quality of service from their providers of fund administration, accounting, legal and custody services. The respondents surveyed reflect the broad global distribution of the hedge fund industry.
In addition to providing core audit and tax services, Ernst & Young firms offer a wide range of specialty services that can help clients manage risk and improve their organization’s growth, tax efficiency and compliance. The Hedge Fund practices of the global Ernst & Young network consist of dedicated professionals who serve the asset management industry across key financial centers in North America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Ernst & Young’s wide-ranging and diverse global clients employ all strategies – from long/short equity funds to the most complex global fixed income and derivatives funds, as well as funds of funds.