- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Joint Venture to Provide Accenture: Intelligent Operations Aircraft Planning Venture
November 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and GE Aviation, an operating unit of GE (NYSE: GE), have agreed to form a new joint venture company called Taleris™. Taleris will provide airlines and cargo carriers around the world intelligent operations services focused on improving efficiency by leveraging aircraft performance data, prognostics, recovery and planning optimization solutions that will include assets and capabilities from both Accenture and GE.
Taleris will leverage GE Aviation’s intelligent operations and ProDAPS predictive analytics technology to analyze data from “tip to tail” sensors for multiple aircraft parts, components and systems and make predictive recommendations to optimize aircraft maintenance and flight operations. Accenture will provide the solution architecture and operations systems integration to fully integrate intelligent operations solutions for Taleris customers. Taleris will also be assuming the planning and recovery business and technologies from Navitaire, an Accenture company that provides a wide range of technology services and solutions for the airline industry.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.