- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: To Move Its Headquarters to Chicago
August 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, and it is now the largest certified public accounting firm headquartered in Chicago. The firm opened its first downtown office in 1985 and now has more than 1,000 employees serving over 3,500 business and individual clients in the Chicago metro area.
Their recent announcement to move headquarters to Chicago was welcomed by Mayor Emanuel.
“I welcome McGladrey to Chicago and commend them on their choice of Chicago for their corporate headquarters,” he recently said. “McGladrey will create significant economic opportunity and job growth throughout Chicago as it supports its local clients and grows its business. Chicago has the talent that will help McGladrey thrive for years to come.”
Known for its focus on middle-market businesses, McGladrey provides global expertise to clients through dedicated local teams in 75 U.S. offices and through its international network in 90 countries. McGladrey’s professionals bring a deep level of understanding and fresh insights to help clients solve their most complex business and compliance challenges.