- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: New Leader for Strategy and Leadership Development
August 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Blair Sheppard has joined its Network Executive Team as Global Leader for Strategy and Leadership Development. He will work on leadership development with the PwC network’s most senior leaders and support the design and delivery of the Learning and Education curriculum.
In this new role he will help develop the PwC network’s strategy in response to key trends, professional services market and the wider business environment generally.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.