- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: Global Automotive Shareholder Value Awards
January 17, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Automotive News announced the winners of the Global Automotive Shareholder Value Awards for one- and three-year performance periods by Global Vehicle Manufacturers, Global Automotive Suppliers and U.S. Automotive Retailers. The annual event was held January 16, in conjunction with the Automotive News World Congress in Detroit, Michigan.
The PwC Shareholder Value Index determines a company’s performance by taking into account both increases and decreases in a share price, dividends, share buy-backs and new share issues. The result is one benchmark that measures shareholder value for stock market-listed automotive companies.
“It is an honor to recognize the 2012 shareholder value winners,” said Rick Hanna, global automotive leader, PwC. “The returns generated by this year’s winning companies and the overall shareholder value indices are reflective of the strength of the recovery in industry. The fact that winning vehicle manufacturers and suppliers are European entities demonstrates the truly global nature of the industry. Congratulations to this year’s winning companies.”
Shareholder Value Indices have been reported in Automotive News on a quarterly basis since January 2000. The 2012 complete year-end results and Automotive Shareholder Award winners will be announced in the January 16, 2013, and in the January 21 print edition of Automotive News at www.autonews.com and can also be found at www.pwc.com/auto from that date.